Bariatric Tilt & Recline Shower Commode
The Revive Bariatric Tilt and Recline Shower Commode combines superior comfort with a durable stainless steel frame and components. The padded commode seat, comfort tension seating and height adjustable headrest provide enhanced patient comfort with a weight capacity up to 363kg. The tilt and recline feature combined with the fully elevating legrest and removable armrests provides safe positioning while allowing for thorough bathing and improved ability to wash hair and access to abdominal and peri areas. The mid-wheel design improves manoeuvrability and prevents lateral drifting for easier transport.
The gas-spring assisted, infinitely adjustable 65° back recline accommodates positioning needs to allow for safe and thorough bathing and facilitates access to difficult to reach areas.
Posterior tilt improves patient posture, helps redistribute pressure and aids in falls prevention. The tilt function is also gas assisted and the commode can tilt anteriorly up to 8° to assist the patient with standing.
- Powder coated stainless steel frame: Removable padded commode seat
- Ideal for infection control conscious environments:
- Broda tension seating: Improved patient comfort and security
- Removable, swing away armrests: Bed pan with basket
- Stainless castors: 4 total-lock
- 2 x 8" locking mid-wheel: With emergency brake
- S.W.L: 363kg
- Seat Width: 68cm
- Seat Depth: 53cm | 58cm
- Seat Height: 53cm | 58cm
- Back Height: 65cm
- Tilt: -8° to 14°
- Recline: 65°
- Width between Armrests: 68cm - 83cm
- Overall Width: Min 83cm - 98cm (dependant on armrest adjustment)