Mobi Pro Flexi
The Mobi Pro Flexi is an ergonomic and compact mobile assistive mobility device ideal for people with low leg strength and some trunk balance who experience difficulty walking. With its rotating padded seats and knee support, the Mobi Pro Flexi is an excellent substitute for a wheelchair and its small turning radius makes it ideal for smaller spaces. It is equipped with a manual leg spread mechanism, ensuring it can be adapted to work with most seating and it can safely be used in a moisture area such as a toilet. The Mobi Pro Flexi features rear castor brakes for added security and is virtually maintenance free.
With the seats rotated upwards, bring the Mobi Pro Flexi towards the patient. The legs can be adjusted depending on the transfer. Engage the brake. The patient rests their feet on the footplate and firmly grasps the handles to raise themselves. Swivel the seat pads into position so the patient can sit and then proceed with transfer.
- Encourages patient mobility and independence:
- Easy transfer to and from a toilet area:
- Accommodates most seating types:
- Allows eye contact between caregiver and patient:
- Minimizes manual handling by caregiver thus increasing caregiver safety:
- Width: 58.5cm
- Height: 104cm
- Length: 97cm
- Product Weight: 19.5kg
- Warranty: 5 years
- S.W.L: 160kg
- Wheel size: 7.5cm
- Leg Adjustment: 43cm - 70cm