Dyna-Form Mercury Mattress King SingleSKU: MAT0110050
The Mercury mattress is specifically designed to be used with patients considered to be at “High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. The extra rigidity of the Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. The “castellated cut” foam allows this product to provide excellent pressure re-distribution properties and ensure superior patient comfort and product longevity.
The Mercury is completed with a durable multi-stretch, vapour-permeable cover and a toughened polyurethane base. It provides an important contribution towards tissue viability standards of a modern hospital, nursing or home care environments.
- Castellated foam insert: Tear duct cut
- Smaller cells for heels: Larger cells sacrally
- Quality CME foam base: Prevents patient bottoming out
- Side walls: Aids with patient transfer
- High frequency welded cover: Prevents fluid ingress
- Toughened PU base: Non-slip
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable fabric: Reduces shear and friction forces