Freedom NXT Wheelchair
The NXT is one of the most rigid folding paediatric tilt-in-space wheelchairs available. It is conveniently lightweight and compact but still sufficiently strong and durable. As a paediatric wheelchair, it’s reassuring to know that the NXT is easily adjustable to accommodate growth spurts and ensure a good fit now and as your child grows. The NXT also incorporates the LEAF (lower extremity accommodation frame) and MAPS (multi-axis positioning system) solutions. As a result, the majority of lower extremity positioning challenges can be accommodated without any compromise in frame width, fit or function.
Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame is available in left or right side or pair with 75° or 90° pop-up or swing away footrest hangers.
Accommodates abduction, adduction or windswept leg positioning challenges.
Multi Axis Positioning System accommodates foot/ankle rotation, inversion, eversion, plantar and dorsiflexion positioning challenges.
- Foldable rigid paediatric wheelchair: Compact and lightweight (10kg)
- Easy to transport: Remove wheels, flip back armrests, fold down back, pull strap to fold chair
- Available in 3 frame sizes: Small | Medium | Large
- Detachable footrests: Swing inward and outward
- Each frame size has additional size adjustment possibilities in seat width and depth:
- Seat depth extensions can be added to the back of the seat frame if necessary:
- Attendant handles are height adjustable:
- Product Weight: 10kg
- S.W.L: 102kg
- Seat Width: 25.5cm - 51cm (11 sizes)
- Seat Depth - Small: 30.5cm - 41cm
- Seat Depth - Medium: 35.5cm - 46cm
- Seat Depth - Large: 41cm - 51cm
- Seat Depth Extensions: 5cm | 7.5cm | 10cm
- Seat Height: 32cm - 47cm
- Tilt Range: 45°
- Regulatory Compliance: AS/NZS 3695 | ISO 7176-19
- ARTG: 188502