Freedom PRO CG
The PRO CG provides Precise Rotational Orientation – Centre of Gravity tilt-in-space mobility. The telescopic tilt arc minimises the frame length and glides smoothly on 8 maintenance free bearings. With multiple possible adjustments, the frame can be adapted to accommodate variations in seating products & user needs. It boasts several additional features, such as stainless steel positioning parts with clearly visible tilt angle identification and foot activated or dual-lever attendant activated brakes. The Dynamic Seating design incorporates a super reclining back (97° – 172°) and a super contracture footrest with an optional 3D replacement footrest hanger system which provides dynamic travel at the knee and foot/ankle flexion. The joints have 48 adjustment positions in 7.5° increments for knee angle, plantar/dorsiflexion foot positioning.
Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame accommodates 22° of abduction, adduction or windswept leg positioning challenges and the Multi Axis Positioning System accommodates foot/ankle rotation, inversion, eversion, plantar and dorsiflexion positioning challenges.
- Light weight compact design: Easy to push | turn | tilt | adjust
- Tilt arc telescopes from 0° - 50°: (in 2° increments)
- Robust stainless steel tilt arc locking mechanism:
- Frame adjustments: Accommodate seating system and user growth / changes
- Seating Dynamics suspension components: Absorb energy from uncontrolled movement
- Optional Rocker Back and “3D” Footrest: Spring activated swing under anti-tipper
- S.W.L: 113kg
- Seat Width: 30.5cm - 51cm
- Seat Depth: 30.5cm - 66cm
- Seat Height: 33cm - 48cm
- Back Angle: 80° | 90° | 100° | 110° | 120°
- Tilt in Space: 0° - 50°
- Back Recline: 97° - 172°