With the e-fix electrical add-on drive for your wheelchair, you can cover longer distances quicker and more easily. The simple conversion involves swapping the drive wheels and installing the battery pack and control unit. That’s it. This means you can continue to use your customised optimally adjusted wheelchair. It is also possible to uncouple the drive wheels to allow
for normal manual propulsion. The quiet, yet powerful drive units are ideal for both indoors and outdoors. Being able to vary your speed from 0.6 to 6km/h allows you more manoeuvrability in confined spaces yet provides enough power to safely negotiate slopes. With a battery that weighs only 2kg, the lightweight slimline design ensures that installation and removal is easy with even one hand and most folding wheelchairs can even be folded up with the battery in place.
- Quick release wheels: Easy attachment and removal for transport
- Configurable: Can be individually programmed to suit personal driving characteristics
- Li-Ion battery: Durable and lightweight with a 2 year warranty
- EasyConnex magnetic plug system: Easy connection of control unit and battery charger
- Swivel arm for controller: Can be swivelled out the way to allow closer access to tables
- Product Weight: 7.9kg (per wheel)
- S.W.L: 170kg (MUW - 120kg)
- Wheel Size: 22" | 24"
- Battery: 36V Li Ion
- Regulatory Compliance: ISO 7176-14 | EN 12184