Alber E-motion Drive Wheels
E-motion drive wheels can be combined with almost any wheelchair using two discrete adapters. The electric motors integrated in the wheel hubs effectively support the wheelchair user, even those with limited arm and body strength. Propulsion requires much less effort to travel greater distances or handle slopes as every pulse on the push rim is registered by a highly sensitive sensor and translated into the perfect amount of electric power assistance. The e-motion keeps users active and able to maintain physical fitness by using a manual wheelchair while minimising strain on muscles and joints. The rollback delay function delays the wheelchair from rolling back on slopes and holds the position for 5 seconds to allow relaxed hand repositioning.
- Easily compatible with existing wheelchair: Suitable for users with limited arm and body strength
- Three wheel sizes: Electronics and battery integrated in wheel hub
- Magnetic contact charging plug: Charge both e-motion wheels at the same time
- Optional ECS remote control: Smartphone connectivity to access additional functions and possibilities
- Brushed stainless steel push rim:
- Product Weight: 7.8kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- S.W.L: 190kg
- Wheel Size: 22" | 24" | 26"
- Speed: 0 - 6km/h
- Battery: 36.5V Li Ion
- Regulatory Compliance: ISO 7176-14 | EN 12184