You will not want to miss this opportunity.
- HANDS-ON TRAINING SESSION
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- PRACTICAL TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- FREE TO ALL ATTENDEES
- COVID SAFE EVENT
2. Sit-to-Stand: The workshop will focus on the core skills of a sit-to-stand and the importance of the use of core skills and principles when working with assistive devices.
3. Hoist Selection & Sling Application: The workshop will provide participants with information to select the appropriate hoist, the use and functions of the hoist along with the assessment and application of slings.
4. Small Changes, Big Impact: This training workshop examines several moving and handling tasks and how, if we make small changes or introduce small items of equipment, we can reduce the effort required to complete the task.
REGISTER FOR FREE NOW - HURRY LIMITED SPOTS
ROADSHOW DATES FOR OTs, STUDENTS & HEALTHCARE STAFF:
SA - Wednesday 5th October 2022 - REGISTER HERE
VIC - Thursday 6th & Friday 7th October 2022 - REGISTER HERE
NSW - Monday 10th October 2022 - REGISTER HERE
QLD - Thursday 13th October 2022 - REGISTER HERE
ROADSHOW DATES FOR DISTRIBUTORS & PARTNERS:NSW - Tuesday 11th October 2022 - REGISTER HERE
COST: FREE FOR ALL ATTENDEES
VENUE & LOCATIONS: Further details in registration link