Air Comfort Day ChairSKU: C01-PU-BLU Request Quote
The Air Chair Classic is specifically designed for use in high care environments where patients are at risk of pressure sore development.
The chair utilises a combination of soft high-density foam and air cushions to ensure a high quality of pressure care. The chair is highly adjustable with armrests and head wings that can be lowered below seat height for side transfers and height-adjustable footrest pads.
The backrest and leg rest both tilt as well as having the full chair tilt-in-space function. The four large castors are individually lockable and with rear push handles and controls, the chair can be easily pushed, adjusted and locked in place by carers. The sturdy design ensures trouble-free, reliable use.
- Sturdy powder-coated frame: Durable
- Cushion air cell system in seat is pressure adjustable: Improved comfort and adjustment to user weight
- Four-way stretch material cover: Additional pressure relief and skin tear mitigation
- Water-resistant to prevent liquid ingress: Easy to remove covers for cleaning and replacement
- Height adjustable and removable headrest: Leg rest tilt adjustment
- Multi-position fold-away armrests, wings and footrest pads: Ease of access and transfer
- Backrest recline: Seat tilt-in-space