Dyna-Form Mercury Advance Bariatric MattressSKU: MAT/MERADV/BARI/198/120/15
The Mercury Advance Bari is specifically designed for patients at “Very High Risk” of pressure ulcer development. It combines the benefits of modern foam technology with the facility to “step up” to a dynamic mattress when clinically required. This makes the Mercury Advance the ideal system to use in a patient’s home or palliative care environment as it helps reduce logistic and decontamination costs. It has a higher maximum weight capacity of 380kg to meet the needs of heavier clients.
Mattress only - Pump must be purchased separately.
All component parts are interchangeable and replaceable, maximising product life and reducing environmental impact. The outer cover comprises a high-frequency welded, multi stretch and vapour permeable fabric which satisfies the strictest infection control policies.
- Foam and dynamic mattress combination: Option to "Step-up" if necessary
- Fixed head section: Head | shoulder stability
- Static Mode: Rapid transfer or cleaning
- Pressure selection mode: Optimise patient comfort
- 2-in-1 mattress: Minimises logistics and decontamination requirements
- Easy use power unit: Automatic pressure adjustment
- LED Alert: Flashing indicators for low cell pressures or failures
- CPR connector valve: Rapid deflation within 10 seconds