Dyna-Tek Intelligent Air CushionSKU: CUS0810064
The Intelligent Air cushion delivers “bespoke” pressure redistribution without any set up or re-pumping of air lost over time. Utilising Reactive Airflow technology, the system of air and foam-filled cells incorporates a patented valve system which displaces and adjusts air distribution in response to the user’s body weight and movement. Because the Intelligent Air adjusts to each user, it is ideal for multi-user environments such as nursing homes or hospital wards. It is incredibly lightweight and features a specialist castellated cut for pressure redistribution with a contoured user interface for effective postural support. The unique “layer of air over foam” design ensures impact damping and thereby reduces spinal stress.
- 7.5cm height (thickness)
- Reactive Airflow System redistributes internal air pressure across cells: Responds to patient weight and movement
- Castellated cut foam: Contoured interface
- Self-maintaining Intelligent Air valve: No overfill or leakage
- Air layer over foam: Greater comfort, improved micro-climate
- No set up required: Easy and convenient