K-Dee Classic BedSKU: B08-KD-CLASSIC
The K-Dee Classic Hospital Grade Bed is luxuriously finished with fully enclosed beech wooden ends for stylish options in Aged Care Facilities, Residential Care or Home Use. Easy to assemble and disassemble, this compact, lightweight medical bed has full five way adjustment and an optional 20cm length extension for taller users.
The K-Dee Classic has several optional side rail types to suit the bed, including full length metal, full length wooden and 3/4 length metal. When folded down, the full length wooden rails create the effect of attractive timber surrounds.
Please note: if the bed has been extended, it is not possible to use either of the full length rail options.
- Optional transport bracket for easy storage in a compact position
- Powered adjustments with Dewert actuators - height | backrest | knee break | Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg
- Optional battery back up
- Enclosed individual locking castors
- Handset with lockout function
- Optional extension (20cm) | self help pole | padded rail covers | mattress bolster
Available in Single and King Single.
Additional Optional Accessories:
- 3/4 length metal side rails
- Full length steel side rails
- Full length wooden side rails
- Bed length extension (20cm)
- Padded rail covers