Matrx Vi CushionSKU: MATRXVICUSHION Request Quote
The Matrx Vi cushion is designed to provide skin protection and positioning for users at moderate to high risk of pressure ulcer development. The unique construction of the cushion comprises three types of foam to target skin protection where it is needed most.
The bottom layer is made of firm High Resilience foam for support and durability. The moulded visco-elastic foam insert is anatomically targeted to provide immersion of the sensitive ischial bony prominences. The top layer is made of soft High Resilience foam for optimal comfort with an abductor contour to promote midline leg positioning.
Made with Ultra-Fresh™ to ensure antibacterial and odour protection.
- Waterfall front edge: Accommodates tight hamstrings
- Trochanteric shelf: Provides hip stability
- Moulded visco-elastic foam insert: Provides ischial relief
- Pre-ischial contour on top layer: Provides pelvic stability
- Breathable moisture resistant cover: Wipe clean moisture resistant inner cover
- Non-slip base: With Velcro strips and lifting strap