Rovi A3 MPS Maxx Scripted WheelchairSKU: ROVI
After the success of the X3, ROVI started work creating the all-new power positioning solutions of the A3 power base to achieve clinical goals and respond to consumer requests. The A3 combines the patented Active Ride Control suspension system, powerful 4-pole EAD motors and a mid-wheel drive base to create an outstanding combination of function and accessibility with a uniquely compact footprint.
The innovative new Multi-Position Standing (MPS) System provides enhanced mobility. The ability to adjust to a standing position throughout the day has numerous medical benefits, including improved bone health, decreased skin tissue breakdown, greater joint mobility, enhanced renal and bowel function and better pain management.
- Rovi A3 base with Active Ride Control Suspension: Modular Power Standing System (MPS)
- Maximum attainable speed with MPS system - 9.3km/h: Reduced speed in standing position
- Mid-wheel drive - Base only turning radius of 57cm: Compact base - 65cm(W) x 93cm(L)
- Removable knee block is angle and height/depth adjustable to secure user while standing.: Recline with Extended Shear Reduction (ESR)
- Compatible with the wide range of Motion Concepts’ accessories and the Invacare Matrx Seating products: