Spex Classic Back SupportRequest Quote
The Spex Classic Back Support is a modular designed back support for individuals requiring spinal alignment and support. It incorporates the Spex cube contouring cell system which allows you to configure the perfect shape and fit.
Easily solve upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex exceptional upholstery section. The Spex contouring cube system allows for on-the-spot customisations.
Rectangle shape style fits between the wheelchair canes, while T shape sits in front of the wheelchair canes. The Surface style also sits in front of the canes and gives greater support in the shoulder and pelvic areas.
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences
- Cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client
- Customisation to contouring are performed on-the-spot
- Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports
- Offers exceptional back/shoulder contact
- Sustainable choice for issuing to other users
- Dual-layer cover reduces shear forces, and breathable air-mesh on back support sides counters moisture and temperature