Velocity Rehab Power ChairRequest Quote
Velocity Rehab Mobility Power Chair
- Centre of gravity changes when operating the power tilt/ recline seat function (for safety reasons the centre of gravity of the user will always stay above the drive wheels).
- Shear reduction for comfort and prevention of injury.
- Adjustable seat width and seat depth (16”/18”/20”).
- Adjustable height flip-up armrests.
- The full front and rear adjustable suspension provide a comfortable ride.
- Power tilt operation 0°~55° for pressure relief.
- Power recline operation 90°~145° for comfort.
- Optional seat elevator, power foot plate or power elevating leg rests.
- PG R-NET controller standard.
- LED lighting standard.
- Optional seat elevator, column type, travel range: 30.5cm/12”
- Power elevating leg rests
- Power centre footplate
- Trunk & abductor supports