SmartDrive MX2SKU: SM-MX2-100
SmartDrive™ is an award-winning power assist that gives greater freedom and power to manual wheelchair users. The SmartDrive quickly and easily attaches to the mounting bar, which comes in a quick-release version ideal for folding wheelchairs. It combines all the features you want in a power assist. It is powerful enough to handle thick carpets and cruise up hills, yet still lightweight and simple – just turn on, hook on and go all day without charging.
With the addition of the PushTracker Activity Monitor, you can customise the SmartDrive performance you like best by changing the mode of operation, tap sensitivity, top speed and more.
- Lightweight and simple to attach: Optional quick-release mounting bar for folding wheelchairs
- Compatible with Speed Control Dial & Switch Control.
- Convenient wristband design: Free smartphone App
- Adjust functionality & performance of SmartDrive: Monitor and track your daily metrics: push count | coast time | journey tracker, etc.
- EZ ON feature for users with limited hand dexterity
** URGENT SOFTWARE UPDATE REQUIRED - Through design and development activities, Permobil has identified a software issue with the SmartDrive MX2+ Application operating on Android WearOS.
When multiple processes are running on the watch’s Central Processing Unit (CPU), the application may fail unexpectedly.
If this happens, the motor on the power assist device continues to run and the user may not be able to stop the device using tap gestures. The software has been corrected in SmartDrive MX2+ Version 1.1.00 and is now available on the Google Play Store.
For more details follow the link here - https://mailchi.mp/hospequip/softwareupdate**