Talley Pulsair Choice
The Pulsair choice is a mattress replacement system for patients at high risk of developing pressure ulcers and to manage existing pressure damage. The active 1-in-4 alternating air cells feature AUTOsupportTM which automatically adjusts and equalises pressure within each of the cells at each stage of the cycle so that support and therapy are maintained at optimum levels. It responds to patient weight, movement and position. The orthodifferential support (ODSTM) feature provides optimum internal cell pressures to accommodate varying body weights and shapes by supporting smaller, lighter patients on the softer central area of the cell and larger, heavier patients on the firmer outer edges as well as providing a feeling of security for the patient.
TISSUEgard™ air cell technology features a pleated surface which increases the support area up to 15%. Patients immerse into the mattress, reducing lateral tension in the mattress surface and thereby reducing pressure, shear and friction without the need for a dedicated heel zone.
- Active 1-in-4 cycle: With AUTOsupport which automatically adjusts cell pressure
- Comfort Control: Allows carer to adjust comfort setting in either therapy mode
- Transport Facility: Allows unpowered support for up to 4 hours
- CPR Function: Rapid deflation valve removes air from mattress to enable CPR procedures
- Low Air Loss: Air is released and circulated beneath cover to reduce humidity
- Width: 88cm
- Height: 18cm
- Length: 208cm
- Product Weight: 8kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- S.W.L: 200kg
- Power Unit Weight: 3.4kg
- Regulatory Compliance: ISO 13485 | IEC 60601-1 | IEC 60601-1-2